Sun Logical Domains - Useful Commands
- ldm list - list logical domains
- ldm list-bindings ldom - list the resources a logical domain is using
- ldm list-devices -a - list all devices in the server and wheter they are bound to a domain
- ldm list-services - list virtual services
- ldm add -spconfig - to save a new config
- ldm list -spconfig - list configs
Different configs can be booted into, e.g.
sc>bootmode config="initial-config" sc>poweroff sc>poweroc -c
Boot will be from the config call initial-config
Still stuck? Maybe we can help. Contact us here
For more super cool techie stuff check out our blog!!